Globalization/Psychology

Globalization/Psychology

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Teaching the unknowing

     This summer Toby, Alex, Tory Garret and myself all went fishing on Waubay lake. We caught just under our limit if fish. So that meant that we needed to clean the fish. We took the fish back to my place to clean. Turns out that none of the other guys knew how to clean a fish. I went to the house and got a few sharp knives and a couple bowls to put the meat in. We set up a table and my dad and myself proceeded to show the guys how to filet fish. I showed them how to on the first couple of fish then I gave them the rest of the knives and we proceeded to filet the fish. I didn't want to let anything go to waste. So I would have to help the stragglers and the ones that really needed help. Towards the end the guys finally started to get it. After we got done cleaning we went and washed every thing down and Toby was trying to be funny and spray my dad with the hose. So my dad took a bucket of water and took off after Toby and just drenched him. After that all went down mom was cooking the fish that we caught and we had a big fish fry.

No comments:

Post a Comment